Monday, July 25, 2016

Clear a Shelf August TBR!

It's been a ridiculous amount of time since my last post.
but I'm doing this readathon
and I have a tbr.
I'm not going to explain the readathon because that would take time that I honestly don't have, but hey! I have a review coming at y'all SOON.
I'm using this readathon to clear out a "shelf" on my kindle. My ARC shelf! I will also be reading other books, but those will be for the Great Twitter Readathon.

Stalk me on social media!
Instagram: @life_books_cats
Facebook: @lucygracedoesalot (also message me there for free book covers!)
Twitter: @LucyBuller
Pinterest: Ryebrynn Crossblade
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7141250-lucy


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad that you are joining me on this challenge! And what is a Great Twitter readathon? I will definitely be looking into that!
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Great Twitter Readathon is hosted by Sierra Abrams (@yearningtoread) and its a three day from August 5 to 7. I actually found out about your challenge rough one of the gals participating :)

      Delete
  2. "Pushing Perfect" looks the most interesting to me. :) Have fun reading!
    Aidyl from Noveltea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really interested to see if it's as good as it looks! :) thank you. And thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete