Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review! Kissed by a Cowboy by Debra Clopton

Kissed By a Cowboy is the third book featuring the Monahan brothers. I have really enjoyed this series and in a way, I'm sad that the last brother has gotten his HEA. Jarrod is the eldest of the three brothers. He is also the serious one. When he realizes he has a second chance at love with Cassidy, he decides to go for it. Unfortunately, Cassidy has other plans. Coming of a horrible divorce, she doesn't want to ever get married again.

While not my favorite of the three books, I did enjoy Jarrod and Cassidy together. I loved how Jarrod never gave up in trying to win back Cassidy's heart. I was really rooting for them the whole way. For me, it just took Cassidy a little too long to get with the program. In addition to their story, we are treated to the conclusion to a story arc over the series between Pebble and Rand. Their love story was so super sweet and I was so happy with that couple's ending. Along with appearances from previous characters, there is a bit of adventure added into the story. 

I'm not sure what is next for this author, but I hope she will visit with Wishing Springs Texas again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment