Friday, June 24, 2016

Explanations of Absence

OKAY SO THIS GRAPHIC HAS A TYPO *becomes a hermit*

HELLO it has been ridiculously long since I posted. You guys deserve to know why.
Life has been freakishly crazy recently. A few weeks ago I visited a school in the bush with some friends and we had a ton of fun ministering to those children. I've been having some trouble spiritually so I was stopped up creatively.
ALSO the biggest reason I haven't blogged was that my computer broke(basically my tiny little siblings threw it) and it was broken up until yesterday. I'm horrible at writing on my Kindle or phone so I just abstained from blogging while my computer was broken. 
So here's the scoop about the blog. I don't have a ton of computer or internet time every day, especially when it comes to the monthly posts. So I will still have a post linking to every post posted that month, plus my TBR and bookhaul and Life Updates.
Mainly what's changing here is the wrap-up. I read a lot every month, and tracking down each book, my rating, and what I thought is sooo time consuming. So I'm going to stick a poll on the top of the blog for y'all to vote. I can either post a post once a month with my favorites of the month and recommend them OR I can stop posting that. 
Also I don't get a lot of writing done so this summer I'll continue with a monthly Writing Update but then they might taper off to bi-monthly? I'm just trying to figure out a system that's easy to maintain but also keeps a lot of fun and interesting content posted a few times a week. 
I have some fun ideas for posts but I need opinions. Did you like the BookTube Tags series? Or the Ryebrynn Recommends post? 
PLEASE TELL ME if you like a post. It helps me hone my creative content down to stuff y'all will enjoy.


ALSO I'M GUEST POSTING on http://thessalexa.blogspot.com/ sometime this week with advice on writing reviewssss! It shall be fun and is kind of the unofficial sequel to Becoming a Book Blogger

I promise I'm going to try and blog more. BUT I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE. If there's something you want to see that I haven't done? COMMENT IT BELOW. If I've done something before that you liked? COMMENT IT BELOW.

AND THANK YOU. y'all are literally the best.

Find me on social media:
Instagram: @life_books_cats
Facebook: @lucygracedoesalot (also message me there for free book covers!)
Twitter: @LucyBuller
Pinterest: Ryebrynn Crossblade
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7141250-lucy

2 comments:

  1. I liked the BookTube tags series. And I'd say that if you turn the Monthly Wrap-Up into Favorite Reads of the Month, you don't really need the Ryebrynn Recommends series as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion and for stopping by!

      Delete