The Captive Imposter follows the tradition of Dawn's other books, with a refreshing new plot, and new romance!
1. Dexter Blakeley was a strong, well-written character!
2. Estella got over Jay! Yess!
3. I loved Estella's drawing abilities!
4. I loved Roxy as a character! Maybe we could see her get her own story??? (*hint* *hint*)
5. I loved that Jay got a girl!
6. I loved that Dexter's mother hated Estella. It added such good emotional tension.
7. I was completely glued to this book!
8. I loved the romance, which was slow but still well paced
9. I loved Everston!
10. Again, I loooved the First Person POV.
11. I loved Vance! His part in the story was great.
12. I loved the ending suspense!
1. I got confused (I'm easily confused, though)
2. I think that I was supposed to like Violet, but I didn't.
FOR THE PARENTS
INTIMACY/KISSING - Mild kissing. One girl is from a brothel, so they have dealings with the owner and the girl is also pregnant.
CUSSING - None!
VIOLENCE - Mild violence, nothing too bad.